Martha Perske is an award-winning illustrator and stamp designer.
As a private citizen, she has spent the last several years investigating the ETS issue, as well as the distortion and corruption of scientific and statistical data by anti-smoking funds-motivated scientists and institutions. Martha is known for her meticulous and exacting work. She is a member of several Smokers' Rights Groups, including FORCES.
- Research: NCI Spends Precious Research Funds On Political Advocacy
- MARTHA PERSKE'S LETTER TO CHARLES OSGOOD RE: NNK
- CHERRY-PICKED SCIENCE ON SECONDHAND SMOKE
- ASTHMA: THE POLITICS OF BLAMING TOBACCO SMOKE
- THE WHO'S SECONDHAND SMOKE SPIN
- SCIENCE YOU WON'T READ IN YOUR DAILY NEWSPAPER
- DOES SMOKING REALLY CAUSE OVER 400,000 DEATHS PER YEAR IN THE U. S.?
- COOKING THE BOOKS: A RESTAURANT STUDY
- FONTHAM STUDY ON SECONDHAND SMOKE HAS MAJOR FLAW