A writer and retired academic, Wanda Hamilton received an M.A. and completed three years of doctoral studies at Bowling Green State University in Ohio. In addition to teaching at three universities, she has worked as a journalist, a library specialist, and an administrator of a group home for adolescent girls.
For the past nine years she has been an independent researcher and writer on scientific and public policy issues related to smoking and smokers' rights. Wanda has appeared as a pro-smokers' choice commentator on international, national and local television and radio. She is a long-time member of FORCES.
- A BUREAUCRATIC TAP DANCE
- BIG DRUG'S NICOTINE WAR
- THE ANTI CRUSADE AGAINST THE ELDERLY
- NONE ARE SO BLIND - AS JOURNALISTS WITH AN AGENDA
- ANTI-TOBACCO DOUBLETALK ON SMOKING RATES: OR WHO'S SMOKING WHAT?
- WHAT SHALL WE DO ABOUT THE KIDS?
- PHARMACEUTICAL MULTINATIONALS: BUYING GOVERNMENTS, SELLING ANTISMOKING
- SMOKE AND THE ASTHMA EPIDEMIC: A REALITY CHECK
- DAVID Vs. GOLIATH -- NOT!
- WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION: SAVING THE WORLD BUT NOT TOO GOOD AT MATH
- THE WORLD OLDEST -- ALL SMOKERS
- AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY ADMITS "MISTAKE" IN AD
- THE FACTS ABOUT A NEW STUDY ON TOBACCO AND LUNG CANCER
- STUDIES ON MATERNAL SMOKING
- BIBLIOGRAPHY OF CONTINUING STUDIES ON SMOKING AND HEALTH
- THE ENGLE VS TOBACCO CLASS-ACTION LAWSUIT