A couple who were investigated by their local council for smoking in their own home have been told that it’s the fault of the neighbour who complained.
More than a year after the neighbour fumed that smoke from Gavin and Jeanette Gordon-Crawley’s home was entering her house, tests have revealed it is because of a vent the neighbour woman failed to install to proper standards after getting a new gas fire.

We are pleased to welcome Pat Nurse as a columnist at FORCES. Please click the link below for the full article.



Leave a Reply

Avatar placeholder